Skin color has affected people’s confidence in their bodies. It does not matter if you think you look too pale or too dark than what you prefer. There is always a way to change the way you leave an impression with your appearance. Of course, there is nothing wrong with this change as long as it can help you gain self-esteem.
Getting that glow, regardless of the season, is possible! Thanks to different tanning packages out there. However, with lots of options at hand, which one will suit you best? You undoubtedly do not want to compromise the health of your skin to be sun-kissed.
Types of Services
Before signing up for packages, you need to first know the types of services available to you. Always choose the ones that are 100% UV free to make sure your skin is safe.
- Anti-Aging Body Therapy – It’s perfect if you want to reduce the lines that indicate a ‘sign of aging.’
- Infrared Types of Tanning – With the use of the infrared lights, your chronic pain will be soothed. It can also stimulate the increase of your blood vessel dilation. It may take up 50 minutes.
- Airbrushing – It’s ideal for those who are avoiding sun tanning. With this, you can still have a natural bronze color without bathing yourself under the sun.
- Spray Tan – If you want a quick session that only takes 10 minutes, at most, but a tan that can still last you a week, you’re in the right place. Yes, it also offers full-body coverage.
- Sunbed Tanning – For those who want to get tanned with the natural UVA and UVB from the sun, this option is the best for you.
Different services will allow you to discover more about the best tanning packages for you. You would not want to spend on something that may harm your skin condition.
Do Not Wear Makeup
No matter what type of tanning packages you choose, try not to wear makeup when you tan. Your face won’t tan if you have makeup on. Also, ensure that you put lotion on so that there is moisture and you tan right—not burn.
Meanwhile, your tanning salons will make sure you know and do the right tanning etiquettes. They would want the best result for you too.
The best thing about the tanning packages here is there is no expiration. Given that you have a busy schedule, you may not have the time to go to the tanning salon regularly. These session packages will always be there when you need them. Also, with packages, you may save more than the standard sessions.
- Single Session – starts at $14
- 5 Packs – starts at $60 with $12 per session
- 10 Packs – starts at $85 with $8.50 per session
- 15 Packs – starts at $105 with $7 per session
20 packs are also available, and you can check it on the local salon near you. Tanning packages are undoubtedly a great way to manage your time and money effectively.